Policy Effective as of December 1, 2015
The Reasons Why We Collect Information
Your information can be collected for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity
- To process your transactions
- To collect payment of fees for your use of the Service
- To help facilitate the resolution of any issues with the Service
- To send you notices, service updates, and promotional offers
- To prevent and detect fraudulent activity and any illicit use of the Service
- To alert you and/or the recipient of your transactional activity of the Service
How to Access your Information
You as the user can modify or update or delete your personal information that has been submitted to our Site by logging into your account and modifying your Account Settings. For as long as you have an active account or have a need to our Service we will retain your information. Your information will also be kept as long as necessary to comply with any of our legal obligations, dispute resolutions, and to enforce our agreements.
The Information we Share with Others
It is our policy to not sell, share or rent the information we collect to third parties for their promotional purposes.
However, your information (including nonpublic, non-personally identifiable information) may possibly be shared with:
- Law enforcement officials, only with a warrant, court order, or similar legal procedure, and any situations where we reasonably believe disclosure will be necessary to comply with the law, report illegal activity, or investigate violations of any of our policies.
- Third-party service providers under contract with us that are in anyway affiliated with our operations.
- In the event of a sale or merger and/or acquisition of any of our assets, your personal information may become part of the transferred assets. If such a situation shall arise you will be notified with a notice that will be displayed on our Site.
What Information We Collect
The following information including nonpublic personal information may be collected:
- Any information provided us in the course of using the Service, such as but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, bank account number, credit card number, date of birth and social security number, and other identification documents.
- Information regarding your usage history of the Service, such as but not limited to transaction history, methods you utilize to pay/fund your remittance, and recipients you send or receive money, and collection method of either party involved in the transaction.
- Information legally obtained from third parties, such as but not limited to credit reporting agencies.
- Information such as information about the hardware and software you use when accessing our Site, IP address, phone number and geo location data obtained from your device, and other websites that you may have visited prior.
The security of personal information is of utmost importance to us. Anytime you enter sensitive information via our Site, we encrypt the transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We utilize 128-bit encryption, so any information transferred between your browser and our Site is secure and private.
Please keep in mind that no method of internet transmission is fully secure. We cannot guarantee its security.
The servers that Gloconnect Telecommunications Inc. utilizes to store your information are protected both physically and electronically via firewall. Routine audits of our security policies are conducted to further ensure the safety and privacy of your personal data.
All affiliated personnel of Gloconnect Telecommunications Inc. must pass both financial and criminal background checks before working with us.
Third Party Sites and Additional Policy Information
We are here for you. Please direct any questions, notifications, requests for refunds or further information to us, as follows:
Phone: (678) 935-1950
Email: [email protected]
Mail: BOXYPAY.com Attn: Customer Support 5002 North Royal Atlanta Drive. Ste J. Tucker GA 30084 United States of America.
Get BoxypayMoney Transfer & International Calling Apps
BoxyPay: The gift that keeps on giving
Refer a friend and EARN $10 FREE when they send a $100 or More. PLUSGet FREE call credit with each qualifying transfer.
Refer a friend
We've got your Back.
Boxypay is committed to securing your financial information and employ proven technology to protect and secure your personal information. We also offer a money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
Sending money with Boxypay is easy.
Boxypay allows you to send money worldwide to friends and family in 38 countries from your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. We also offer convenient ways for your loved ones to receive their money. Plus, track your transactions with text updates, email notifications, and online access from your PC or mobile device. Boxypay representatives are available by email 24/7 - firstname.lastname@example.org to make sending funds to loved ones fast and simple.
Help M-F 9am-6pm EST - Call (678) 935-1950